PRAYER FOR THE MUSLIM WORLD
In this month of the fast of Ramadan from May 5 to June 4, we makke a call for strengthening the prayer for the whole world professing Islam. With the love of the Spirit, we will pray for our brothers, for Ishmael, that the Lord may give them a revelation about the Son, and that the Son Himself may appear to them at a time when they are especially zealously seeking God the Father!
- Pray for the revelation for Muslims, revelation of Christ, of His sacrifice on the cross, of the Blood of Christ, of the only possible way to the Heavenly Father - Pray for the increased testimony among Muslims: that they personally meet Jesus.
- Pray that God will raise fearless laborers who can lovingly share the Good News with Ishmael
- Pray for the leaders and pastors of the existing churches, so that they have the fire of the Holy Spirit, courage and wisdom to lead the church, so that the prophets and Apostles in the nations of the Muslim world will rise
- Pray for the churches: strength and standing, spirit of revelation and guidance, miracles and signs, true doctrine
- Pray for the Bible to be available and translated into all the languages for the world of Ishmael
- Pray for nomadic peoples professing Islam, that the Lord may release the proper workers into this field.
«And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly.»